What’s the recipe for getting the most out of ourselves? Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung believed the answer was individuation, or finding our true identity.
In the first episode of this podcast, host Rowan Mackey explores what this idea means and whether starting a podcast can speed up the process of finding our place in the world.
In This Episode
- Why is an individual identity important?
- What is the Spiritual Problem?
- The answer to the Spiritual Problem – individuation
- Podcasting and personal agency
- Podcasts as a tool for developing perspective
- My story and why podcasts are my passion
- What’s this podcast about?